Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A productive day..great job everyone.

Hi all,

It was a very busy day today. The homework load for tonight is much lighter as most students have just math to do and maybe a bit of social studies.

I sent home the note today for Subway day so make sure you fill that out and bring it back right away (if you want a sub, that is). I am sure the deadline isn't for a few days but order early and you aren't likely to miss it.

If you have some extra batteres at home ('AA' is preferable), bring them to school tomorrow because we are going to experiment with testing circuits.

I would just like to say how awesome all of your timelines are coming along. I am so impressed with the creativity and hard work everyone put into these today. I'll schedule some more time for us to work on these on Friday afternoon. Speaking of being impressed, everyone seemed to handle their shots today in a very mature and responsible manner..there was no complaining or squeamishness (if that's a word). Of course, bribing you with candy might have helped but I was honestly very happy with how this went.

See you all tomorrow!

Miss Keil