Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving


Hi!

I hope that everyone is enjoying the long weekend. Just a quick note about assignments coming up this week:

- Mrs. Frisby Questions for Chapters 6-10

- Good copies of stories are due this Wednesday

- Spelling Unit 5 is due on Wednesday (Only the questions assigned on Friday)

- Math Problem Solving Question is due on Tuesday (Remember that you need to make at least 15 combinations...you need to figure out exactly how many on your own!)

- Guidance timelines (Rough copies are due on Wednesday...ask your parents about dates and important events in your life if you are having difficulty thinking of some.)

Mrs. Shiloff, the public health nurse, will be coming on Wednesday morning to do immunizations.

Finally, I promise to send book order forms home again as soon as I can. Scholastic didn't send me new forms for some reason...my account wasn't transferred properly when I changed schools, I guess. I have contacted them and they said they sent out the October order forms last Monday so they should show up soon.

Enjoy your holiday. I'll see you tomorrow.

Miss Keil