Sunday, September 03, 2006

Labour Day Weekend!


Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great weekend.

There is only one assignment for homework this weekend:

- Complete the first draft of your story. Remember, the first draft of your story doesn't need to be revised or edited. You simply need to finish writing your story so that we can begin the next step in the writing process: REVISING. If you are really energetic, you can begin revising on your own at home. REVISING means making big changes to your writing. For example, you might want to add more details about your characters or plot or you may decide that you need to cross some parts out.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and cheer hard for the Roughriders tonight!

See you on Tuesday morning!

PS- If you want to contact me outside of school hours, please e-mail me at trudy.keil@hzsd.ca. I check my e-mail on a regular basis so this is a good way to get a hold of me.